Celebrate Carnival in Venice by introducing kids to a fabulous experience. Venice, during winter, has a special charm and Carnival with its street fun and games, costume parades and colourful folklore would be such a good experience for them.
Theatre shows, music, workshops and much more in program for children and families for Carnival 2017 in Venice and in the mainland from February 16th to March 5th.
Here is a selection of events for children:
- Ice Skating in Venice, Campo San Polo until March 5th 2019
- The Tinderbox at Goldoni Theater on February 17th 2019
- Kids Day at Peggy Guggenheim Collection on February 17 and 24, 2019
- From February 23rd to March 3rd 2019 the Biennale di Venezia organizes The International Kids’ Carnival at Ca’ Giustinian
- Mestre Carnival Street Show on February 23th and 24th and from February 28th to March 5th 2019
- It’s Carnival! Free workshop for families in Italian at Ca’Rezzonico on February 24th, 2019
- Carnival in Marghera on February 23th and March 2nd,3rd 2019
- Flight of the donkey in Mestre, Piazza Ferretto on March 3rd 2019
- Parade Floats in Campalto on March 3rd 2019
Carnival features a series of masquerade balls, parades (on both land and water), puppet shows, musical performances, and the Best Mask Contest – Kid’s Edition on March 4th 2019, Kids’ Carnival in Zelarino on March 5th 2019 and Carnival in Murano on February 24th and in Burano from February 28th to March 5th 2019