You can visit following next exhibitions:
- Futuruins at Palazzo Fortuny until March 24 2019
- From Gesture to Form. Postwar European and American Art from the Schulhof Collection at Peggy Guggenheim Collection until March 18 2019
- 4444 Acqua e Fuoco at Ca’Rezzonico adn Palazzo Ferro FIni until April 1 2019
- Contemporary Dialogues with Tintoretto at Ca’d’Oro until February 24 2019
- 1988 – 2018. Tentativi di ritratto at San Servolo Island from February 6 to March 10 2019
- At Candiani Cultural Centre two exhibitions: Venice and Saint Petersburg. Artists, Princes and Merchants until March 24 marzo 2019 and Turbulent America Jean-Pierre Laffont from February 17 to May 30 2019
- Public Transport in Venice at Forte Marghera until March 31 2019
- L’Italia dei fotografi. 24 storie d’autore at M9 until June 16 2019
Going to concerts?
The Season 2019 of the Giorgio Cini Foundation is a good opportunity to visit the Auditorium “ Lo Squero” on the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore, the old workshop at one time in charge of the repair of vessels and subsequently transformed into a modern and impressive auditorium, from where you can admire the lagoon and Sant’Elena gardens. (on February 9 and 28)
Jazz at Sale Apollinee, Museum of Palazzo Grimani and T Fondaco dei Tedeschi by Veneto Jazz. Next concerts on February 9 and 16 and on March 2.
Candiani Cultural Centre, with Candiani Groove, offers concerts until May. Three concerts on February 2,10 and 22.
Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana will open on March 24 with the new exhibitions La Pelle – Luc Tuymans and Luogo e segni . Don’t miss the events at Teatrino di Palazzo Grassi, among the others Fashion Aperture Uchronia e Utopian fashion on February 20, 21, 22.